BDtoAVCHD - One Click Blu-Ray to BD5/BD9/BD25/MKV
BDtoAVCHD is a tool to create AVCHD discs from Blu-Ray or MKV files. As output we get the folder structure ready to burn
to a DVD5 or DVD9. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired overall size of 4.7 GB or 8.5 GB with the highest possible quality.
The AVCHD format allows playback the same type
of content that a Blu-Ray and holding high definition (1080p) but on DVD5 or DVD9 media. It is ideal for backing up Blu-Ray's with much smaller
size and maintaining high quality.
BDtoAVCHD is created with the idea that is very simple and quick to use and obtain the best possible quality in a DVD5 media.
To achieve this avoids unnecessary conversions and do not need any codec installed as avisynth, ffdshow or Haali media splitter. The discs
obtained are compatible with almost any Blu-Ray player or PS3.
Also can convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MKV to AVCHD, Blu-Ray 3D to AVCHD/MKV 3D SBS/TAB and ability to encode MKV's using x265/HEVC codec.
- Finds the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the BDMV folder or Blu-Ray root.
- Extract all information from the audio tracks, video and subtitles: length, language, format, etc.
- Extract chapter information or allows to add it.
- Select default audio track based on the language preferences and most appropriate criteria for the best quality but can also be set manually.
- Calculates the video bitrate to fill the DVD5 / DVD9 (most of the times gets filled between 99-100%).
- Converts audio (only if necessary): PCM to AC3, DTS-HD MA to DTS Core, DTS to AC3, etc.
- Detect delays in the original audio tracks and transfers them to the final job.
- Recompress the video using x264 64-bit if the computer supports it.
- Do not use external codecs like avisynth or ffdshow or Haali splitter in the process of video conversion.
- We can select a forced subtitle track is active by default when playing the disc.
- Allows to program multiple conversions in the queue and execute them one after another automatically.
- Multitasking: be can add new jobs in the queue while processing others.
- Various output sizes: DVD5 / DVD9 / USB 4GB / BD-25 and Custom.
- Ability to create a BD-25 without re-compressing video (BDRemux).
- MKV as alternate output: allows to convert Blu-Ray to MKV recoding the video or without recoding (BDremux).
- 3D ready: from Blu-Ray 3D we can get a AVCHD 3D or MKV 3D SBS/TAB.
- MVC encoding: ability to shrink 3D Blu-Ray to BD25/BD9 maintaining 3D MVC format (Intel Quick Sync encoder).
- Ability to encode MKV's using x265/HEVC codec.
DOWNLOAD BDtoAVCHD FREE
QUICK OPERATION - HELP
The first step is to select the file to convert. There are two options: convert a Blu-Ray or MKV file (Matroska container).
In the case of a Blu-Ray will use the Open BD Folder option and you can select either a folder that contains the structure of a Blu-Ray
(one copy) or directly a Blu-Ray disc. In the case of an original disc will be necessary to install a ripper program such as Any DVD HD to decrypt the disc. In the case of an MKV file will use the option
Open Video File and it must contain a copy of the tracks on a Blu-ray preferably without re-compressing the video (a BDRemux).
If the source file is an ISO image will need to mount the image first using e.g. DVDFab Virtual Drive (freeware). Then open the appropriate drive letter with Open BD Folder option.
After opening the file shows all the information on this: format, audio tracks, languages, subtitles, chapters, etc.
Now just have to select the audio track we want to convert, the format of this and so if we add a subtitle and the type of output media
(DVD5 / DVD9 / USB 4GB / BD-25 / Custom). The program will automatically calculate the bitrate that should have the video for the selected
Finally once all the options selected by pressing the Add to Queue is added to the queue and work can start converting
by clicking Start Jobs or schedule another work, repeating the process. At any time you can add new jobs in the queue whether a conversion
is in progress or not.
That's it! Now we just need to wait several hours (depending on the power of the PC) until finish the conversion will go to the
configured folder (default C:\AVCHD\...). In this folder you get the file structure of an AVCHD ready to burn with any burning software.
Simply select the entire contents of the folder and burn the DVD with UDF 2.50 file format this is very important. We recommend using
ImgBurn (freeware) because it automatically detects that are creating an AVCHD disc and set
up properly recording options such as UDF 2.50.
The AVCHD disc obtained may reproduce virtually in any Blu-Ray player or PS3.
Version 2.4.4 (07/13/2015)
- New: Support for Windows 10.
- Improved: the method of notification and download new versions (auto update).
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 8.1.0.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.7.315.
Version 2.4.3 (06/13/2015)
- Updated: MVCsource with Avisynth headers v6, due this, older Avisynth versions (2.5.8) are no longer compatible ***is now required Avisynth v2.6.0***.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.7.166.
- Small fixes and general improvements.
Version 2.4.2 (05/15/2015)
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.9.0.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.6.418.
Version 2.4.1 (04/02/2015)
- Changed: If setting "Use Arcsoft to decode DTS-HD" is not checked, now is used libDcaDec internal decoder (included with eac3to 3.29) to perform all DTS/DTS-HD to AC3 conversions.
- Changed: Setting "Use Arcsoft to decode DTS-HD" now is default disabled.
- Updated: eac3to to version 3.29.
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.8.0.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.455.
Version 2.4.0 (03/20/2015)
- New: When source is a 3D Blu-Ray information is shown about 3D-planes assigned to each subtitles.
- New: On conversions 3D Blu-Ray to BD-9/BD-25 2D+3D .ISO original subtitles depth are retained (subtitles 3D).
- Improved: detection of correct playlist in some BD's with various similar or duplicated mpls.
- Updated: MVC tools to Intel Media SDK 2015 Update 1.
- Updated: eac3to to version 3.28.
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.7.0.
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 146.2538.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.331.
Version 2.3.3 (02/16/2015)
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.6.0.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.1.
- Small fixes and general improvements.
Version 2.3.2 (01/15/2015)
- Improved: Tune options (grain, ssim, etc.) can be used also on x265 encodes. The displayed options in Advanced Settings change depending on whether it is used x264 or x265.
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.5.0
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.4.285.
Version 2.3.1 (12/22/2014)
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.4.0
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 144.2525.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.4.219.
Version 2.3.0 (12/18/2014)
- New: option to encode the MKV compatibles with "DivX Plus HD" certified devices (more details are explained on Settings window > tooltips).
- Improved: in Options > Settings added some tooltips to explain better specific options.
- Improved: in Options > Settings added a button to reset all options to default values.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.4.211.
Version 2.2.4 (11/20/2014)
- Improved: on AVCHD output mode forced subtitles are always flagged forced inside stream to improve compatibility with some SW based players than do not consider navigational commands.
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 142.2491.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.4.55.
Version 2.2.3 (11/07/2014)
- Fixed: Pacific Rim 3D decoding issues (due Intel Media SDK bug).
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.4+5
Version 2.2.2 (10/25/2014)
- Fixed: Possible image corruption on SBS/TAB/2D+3D conversions using Quick Sync acceleration and latest Intel HD Graphics drivers 15.33.xx.39xx.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.3+618
Version 2.2.1 (10/04/2014)
- Improved: HEVC encodes without using Avisynth/avs2yuv.
- Improved: changed 3D tags in filenames to be compatible with XBMC 3D SBS/TAB auto detection based in filenames.
- Updated: internal MVC tools to Intel Media SDK 2014 R2.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.3+282
Version 2.2.0 (09/19/2014)
- New: initial support to encode MKVs using the x265 codec (HEVC).
- New: codec x265 v1.3+206 has been added to the installer package.
Version 2.1.7 (09/11/2014)
- Fixed: in some interlaced sources (AVC 29.97i / 25i) incomplete conversion due bad frame count.
Version 2.1.6 (08/29/2014)
- Improved: In 2D+3D.ISO output mode forced subtitles are individually flagged as forced (at stream level) since TsMuxer cannot make a whole track as forced in MovieObject.bdmv
- x264 updated to revision r2479.
- Mkvmerge updated to version 7.1.0
Version 2.1.5 (05/15/2014)
- New: Ability to open .mpls files from BD folders (added to "Open Video File" button).
- Workaround to fix crashes when TeamViewer is running in same computer.
- Small fixes and general improvements.
View previous versions
Página generada en 14 ms.
© 2000 - 2015 Joel Galí